Website Terms & Conditions
These Website Terms and Conditions will apply to your Use Of Our Website
This Travelopia website (“Website”) is owned and operated by Travelopia Holdings Limited (“Travelopia”, “we”, “us”, “our”) a company registered in England and Wales with its Registered Office at Origin One, 108 High Street, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 1BD (company number 5934241) and which trades under a number of brands.
Please ensure that you review all of the following sections of our Website Terms and Conditions carefully before using our Website – your use of and access to any page or part of our Website indicates that you agree to comply with and be bound by all of these terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to our Website Terms and Conditions you will not be permitted to access or use our Website.
YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE
You may only use this Website:
• for your own personal, non-commercial use only (which will at all times be reasonable and not abusive); or
• to obtain information about Travelopia and its various brands.
You agree that you shall not:
• access, extract, use or copy any material or information on this Website for any commercial purpose or for any purposes which are unlawful. In particular, you are not allowed to copy (whether by printing off, storing on disk or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), alter or tamper with in any way or use any material contained in this Website except that you may print off any individual page for your own personal use; or
• use this Website in a way that causes or may cause an infringement of the rights of any other party or which breaches any standards, regulations or codes published by any relevant authority; or
• use this Website in any way that interferes with or affects the performance of the Website or our systems or which interferes in any way with other users use of the Website.
Ownership And Use Of Material And Information On Our Website
This Website displays registered and unregistered intellectual property such as brands, designs, data, content, copyright material and trademarks, with rights in the United Kingdom and/or other countries and which belong to us or to companies within the Travelopia group or which have been licensed to us. Other product and company names mentioned and third party content displayed on this Website are proprietary to their respective owners. You are not licensed to use any of the marks on our Website unless written permission is granted, and you may not meta tag any of these marks.
Unless otherwise stated, we own (or are licensed to use) the intellectual property rights in the content and information in this Website, including (without limitation) all text, sound, photographs, images, logos, videos, maps, podcasts, blogs, graphics, design, underlying source code and software. Subject to the “Authorised Use” section above, material and information, either whole or in part, from this Website may not be reproduced, copied, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any form or medium without our and/or the appropriate owner’s prior written permission.
If you wish to include a link to our Website, unless you have our written permission, you may only do so to our homepage.
This Website contains links to other websites that may either be websites operated by companies or brands which are members of the Travelopia group of companies or external websites operated by third parties. Please note that we are not responsible for nor do we endorse the content of these websites and your access and use of these websites will be subject to the terms and conditions of those websites.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, whether express or implied by statute, custom or usage relating to the information contained in this Website and we shall not be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise arising from this website, or from any interruption or delay in accessing this Website.
This Website has been designed for use within the United Kingdom. By accessing this Website you are agreeing that the Courts of England will deal with any disputes which may arise between you and us, and that English law shall be the applicable law.